50% Complete. Government approval of policy/process development.
That the Government assists regional businesses to obtain quality assurance certification and to partner with larger suppliers to encourage greater local supply, employment and knowledge transfer.
To be completed by end December 2021.
Action item update
Gas Service and Supply Plan launched on 5 March 2020 to increase local participation to at least 50 per cent by 2025.
- Aboriginal Business Capability in the Beetaloo Corridor published by ICN NT in May 2020
- NT Onshore Gas Support Industry – Statement of Capacity published by ICN NT in March 2020
- Regional Workforce Strategy, including:
- Establishment of Regional Workforce Strategy Working Group;
- Development of a data-based Barkly Jobs Profile; and
- Establishment of Barkly Business Hub in Tennant Creek.
- NT Indigenous Business Network engaged to facilitate opportunities for Indigenous businesses.