This framework describes the objectives and content of a Strategic Regional Environmental and Baseline Assessment (SREBA), in line with the recommendations of the Final Report of the Scientific Inquiry into Hydraulic Fracturing in the Northern Territory (the Final Report).
In addition to the technical guidance, the Framework also provides further information on:
- Purpose and application of a SREBA
- Governance arrangements
- Stakeholder engagement & communication
- Data management
- Analysis, synthesis and reporting of baseline studies.
- Download SREBA Framework
- Download SREBA Consultation summary
- Download SREBA fact sheet
- Read SREBA FAQs
SREBA Virtual Update 30/11/2021
The following links will open YouTube videos in a new window.
- Presentation 1 Water Quality and Quantity
- Presentation 2 Terrestrial Ecosystems
- Presentation 3 Aquatic Ecosystems
- Presentation 4 Social, Cultural and Economic
- Presentation 5 Greenhouse Gases