Total Implementation Progress
Progress on Implementing the Recommendations of the Scientific Inquiry into Hydraulic Fracturing. Implementation as at 31 July 2019.
* Three of the 135 recommendations have been split across timeframes, resulting in a total of 138 implementation actions.
Implementation and progress
A plan for implementing the recommendations from the Final Report of The Scientific Inquiry into Hydraulic Fracturing (Final Report) was released on 17 July 2018.
The focus of the Implementation Plan is to strengthen regulation, ensure industry is accountable for its practices, safeguard water and the environment, respect community and culture, maximise the benefits and opportunities available to local businesses and communities, and ensure planning for future.View implementation plan View progress Regulatory Reform Independent Oversight Preparing for Exploration - Booklet Community and Business Reference Group
- Community Bulletin # 27- Methane monitoring in the Beetaloo Sub-basin – Final Report — 26 Sep 2019
- Community Bulletin # 26 - Community and Business Reference Group meet for the fifth time — 06 Sep 2019
- Community Bulletin #25 - Origin Energy Environment Management Plan approved — 22 Aug 2019
- Community bulletin #24 - Hydraulic Fracturing Inquiry Implementation — 25 Jul 2019
- Community Bulletin #23 - CSIRO GISERA release report — 17 Jun 2019