Dr David Ritchie has been appointed the Independent Officer to oversee the implementation of the recommendations. Dr Ritchie was a member of the Inquiry Panel that consulted widely with the Northern Territory community to hear their views on hydraulic fracturing.
The role of the Independent Officer is to provide the Chief Minister and government with independent advice on how the implementation is progressing and being managed. The nature of this role requires the Independent Officer to remain at arms-length from day-to-day decisions and processes relating to implementation.
- Dr Ritchie’s letter – October 2021 update
- Dr. Ritchie's letter - April 2021 update
- Dr. Ritchie's letter - October 2020 update
- Dr. Ritchie's letter - April 2020 update
- Dr. Ritchie's letter - October 2019 update
- Dr. Ritchie's letter - May 2019 update
- Dr Ritchie's comments on the implementation plan
- Dr Ritchie's letter - February 2019 update
- Dr Ritchie's letter - October 2018 update